Sunday, February 19, 2006

Pitch feedback

I was fortunate enough to be given a 30 minute window of opportunity to present at an investor/business focused conference today. The topic for the day was Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A). I didn't think I had much experience in that area until I released that most of my ventures have come to an end at or around an acquisition event or be it non-event. It was good to know I am not the first and certainly not the last to have encountered fail acquisitions.

Then I focused on my Pitch for www.infobiotech.co.uk and it's 'lifestyle linking' vision. I received excellent feedback from the floor. I'm by no way the finished article but their feedback has given me the knowledge to find answers to questions I hadn't quite resolved pre the pitch. Thank you all for the feedback.

I also got a host of leads to follow up.

No comments: