Friday, August 04, 2006

10 years of entrepreneurship Aug 1996 to Aug 2006

10 years ago I left the offices of KPMG in Aberdeen to start pursuing my vision for changing the world full time.

Looking back I can see three phases of development,

1. 1996-1999 focus on money, the worlds commodity and financial markets. How could so few people impact so many people?

2. Internet 1999-2002. This Internet needs to be focused on empowering the individual. How does a none techie lead the information world?

3. Life, health, ethics and the environment 2002 to current. This period started with a life changing experience but it taught me that openness, honesty and the truth will win out in the long run. This has been the hardest period in my life to-date, but I have learnt so much about myself and life at large that the future is going to be an even better place for me.

I am going to come back in expand on these notes, in the weeks ahead
.

No comments: